Triumph Stag, 1970-1977
Stag Buying Guide
The Stag is one of the least well known Triumphs imported to the United States. The Stag was a wonderful concept, but sales suffered primarily due to problems with the maintenance of the newly designed Triumph V-8: a 3.0 litre overhead camshaft engine.
Further information about the Stag includes:
- Stag History (A brief production history of the Stag.)
- Stag Production dates and numbers.
- Stag Buyer's Guide (What to look for when buying, ranges of price, parts availability, etc.)
- Stag Maintenance Guide (Some tips on maintaining your Stag.)
- Stag Electric-kery (What's connected to all of those funny-colored wires, along with fuse block info.)
- Stag Owners WWW Pages
- Stag Pictures Archive