Triumph TR2 Survivor List - December 2012
After more than seven years of research, Bill Lynn and Rinus Popeyus (of the Netherlands) have put together an international list of more than 1870 known TR2 survivors from 22 countries. There are 15 Triumph clubs and many individuals who participated. The results are presented below.
In addition to the collection of known survivors, the TR2 Survivor List page contains: a summary, by country, of overdrive vehicles; RHD vs LHD TR2 known survivors; a separate list of known 'Scrapped' (removed from service) TR2 vehicles. The downloadable TR2 Survivor List Survey Form allows owners to specify additions, deletions, or changes to the TR2 Survivor List.
According to Bill Lynn: "This is just the beginning of a long-term project and we encourage other clubs and individuals to participate. There are undoubtedly numerous errors and omissions, so please submit any additional information or corrections you have and we will strive to update the list quarterly. We would like to thank VTR for hosting the TR2 Survivor List and for the foresight they have demonstrated in supporting this project."
To establish links to this website, Triumph Clubs worldwide are
encouraged to contact Bill Lynn or our VTR webmaster, Rick Reeves.
- Bill Lynn, VTR Membership Secretary & TR2 Survivor List Administrator: TR2Survivor@aol.com.
- Rick Reeves, VTR webmaster: firstname.lastname@example.org.
View the Survivor List Survey Results: (PDF Files): Acrobat Reader required to view these documents
Download Acrobat Reader!
- TR2 Survivor List - Overview and Summary by Country
- TR2 Survivor List Table - Complete listing of known TR2 survivors
- TR2 Scrapped Vehicle List - Lists all TR2s known to have been scrapped
- TR2 Survivor List Survey Form - Add or make changes to the TR2 Survivor List