The Triumph TR5/250, 1967-1968
The TR5 and the TR250 were introduced in October 1967, to provide additional power for the Triumph TR. The two-liter four cylinder engine which had served Triumph so well from the TR2 to the TR4 was replaced in the TR5 and TR250 by a two-and-a-half liter six cylinder engine, to provide additional power and smoothness. Other than the engine, the TR5/TR250 were extremely similar to the TR4A it replaced.
Further information about the TR5/TR250 includes:
- TR5/TR250 History - currently under construction
- TR5/TR250 Production dates and numbers - currently under construction
- TR5/TR250 Buyer's Guide. (What to look for when buying, ranges of price, parts availability, etc.)
- TR5/TR250 Owners WWW Pages
- TR5/TR250 Pictures Archive - currently under construction